Currently partnered with a leading retail company with a strong presence in the market I am looking for a Data Analytics Manager to join the team. As a Data Analytics Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving business decisions and improving our overall performance through data analysis.
The Data Analytics Manager will be responsible for leading the data analytics function within the Buying and merchandising piece of the business, with responsibility to lead and guide a small team of analysts. The successful candidate will work closely with the senior management team to develop and implement data-driven strategies and initiatives as well as being technically hands on with the analysis of data inflows.
- Lead the development and implementation of data analytics strategies and initiatives
- Develop and maintain data dashboards, reports, and other analytics tools to provide insights into business performance
- Analyse large and complex data sets to identify trends and patterns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritise business opportunities
- Manage and mentor a team of data analysts
- Experience as a Lead/Senior Analyst with some exposure to mentoring individuals or with 1-2 years as an analytics manager
- Have a core foundation and experience of visualisation tools, especially Power BI
- Extensive use of SQL
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner
- Background in a Retail or Consumer facing business