Data Business Analyst
Contract– 6 Months Inside IR35
Location: London /Hybrid
Partnered with a growing IT Services business we are looking for a Data Business Analyst who will join to help roll out the data and analytics platform. You will play a crucial role in understanding business requirements for information and insight, which will help make informed business decisions.
- Investigate, document, and become an expert in processes, systems, and ways of working.
- Define problems, analyse options, and provide recommendations for solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify objectives, opportunities, and potential benefits.
- Develop a strong understanding of products, processes, and solutions, focusing on business outcomes.
- Write Functional Requirements/Stories to support the Data Enterprise Team in providing technical solutions to business problems.
- Conduct detailed analysis on new data sources to produce field mapping and data type assessment.
- Support estimation and planning of work to convert requirements into User Stories.
- Document, define, establish controls, quality, and appropriate structure and process for all data in your tasks.
- Assist the Power BI team and Data Engineers in preparing reports for management, stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Testing, User Adoption, Training, and Communication:
- Support and coordinate testing, user adoption, training, and communication activities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Proven ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential data insights, document data and definitions, and define quality, security, and controls.
- Experience with ERP Solutions and ERP Data – ideally Workday
- Experience with Power BI and knowledge of Azure Data Platform.
- Hands-on ability to analyse, interrogate, explore, and document datasets.
- Working with teams to identify and recommend process improvements.