Our client, a global Media business based in Central London are about to mobilised a global Transformation programme across Technology & Data.
As the Lead IT Data Architect for this transformation, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of the data architecture supporting a multi-year ERP platform implementation. Reporting to the CTO, you will leverage industry best practices to implement secure, performant, future proof and scalable solutions and integrations.
- Working with vendors to realise data designs and balance the needs of new business demands for finance data throughout the transformation
- Thinking strategically and developing executable plans to achieve business outcomes
- Applying Agile software development methodologies and principles, including work estimation techniques
- Leading diverse, global transformation work streams to deliver on defined business outcomes
- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand business problems and both using fit to standard approaches and surfacing other technology options to address those problems
- Leadership of technical teams and vendors during significant phases of implementation projects
- Hands-on implementation experience with Data Warehousing solutions and Master Data Architecture skills including design, modelling, consumption, rendering, administration and optimization
- Previous Management Consulting experience desirable