The Consultancy Group are currently supporting a global Media organisation build out their IT function following the carve out and separation from the parent company. As part of their Transformation journey, we looking for an Interim IT Network Lead to be responsible for delivering and maintaining the Network Strategy and associated roadmaps for achieving the strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience designing enterprise solutions, from development through to implementation in a multi-supplier environment.
- Collaboratively define as-is and to-be architectures to develop full technical solutions designs including preparation of technical artefacts, and blueprints, providing a high quality of cost estimation for submission into internal and external business cases and assessments.
- Delivering and maintaining the Network Strategy and associated roadmaps for achieving the strategy.
- Lead and facilitate scoping and priority setting of large or highly complex changes, to enable the delivery team to provide robust options appraisals and recommendations;
- Architectural input into the creation of high quality functional and non-functional requirements to ensure the overall needs of the business are met as well as adherence to business objectives and alignment with strategic direction.
- Proactively devising and managing initiatives to deliver capacity, performance, and system availability improvements to meet or exceed targets.
- Experience designing cost effective and scalable enterprise solutions, from development through to implementation in a multi-supplier environment.
- Provide business assurance of supplier’s designs and proposals.
- Experience of working across architectural disciplines
- Have in depth knowledge of all network technology including LAN (local area network), WAN (wide area network), wifi, data centre LAN, SD (software-defined) networks, telephony, mobile solutions infrastructure, unified comms, network management solutions, and network specific security and remote access technologies and approaches
07903 066 164