About the job
The Consultancy Group’s transformation business are seeking an S/4HANA Functional Consultant with high EQ and personality to provide on the ground support at a manufacturing client in a designated region. Specific technical S/4HANA experience in the manufacturing sector is required. This will involve building relationships and trust with factory leads, solving user pain points before they log issues in tickets, provide training where appropriate to key and power users, and troubleshooting high-priority incidents alongside remote solution architects. Principally, this candidate will be responsible for building a close connection between each factory they visit and the global IT organisation and ensure users are happy in the system.
- Rapidly establish a close bond with factory leads to understand their highest priority challenges in using the ERP system and creating a personalised plan to support them in resolving them.
- Proactively address user pain points when using the ERP system by resolving issues on the ground and ensuring all tickets have the sufficient information and technical language so IT support can resolve incidents quickly.
- Enable the key and power users to progressively become the go to source of knowledge of the system for the entire site, requiring upskilling and functional training.
- Build a bridge between factories and the IT organisation by communicating challenges from factory to IT, and report on ticket resolution timelines from IT to users in the factory.
- Previous experience in consulting would be benefitable
- This role will require occasional international travel and on-site presence
- Strong knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA in a manufacturing setting
- Technical IT knowledge and ability to rapidly gain knowledge of a new global template
- Good communication and inter-personal skills including high EQ
- Willing to work in high-paced and dynamic role with little direction
- Ability to identify root causes and solve problems quickly
07999 969 474