The role serves as an integral member of the Change Management team, contributing to the successful implementation of comprehensive change strategies across a portfolio of assigned projects, encompassing change, communication, and training aspects. The ideal candidate should possess a profound understanding of change management principles and the ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to drive transformative initiatives across complex, global projects. This role is dedicated to deploying effective change management strategies across projects and programs spanning diverse global regions.
Key responsibilities for this role include crafting project-specific communication and training strategies and plans.
- Spearheads change initiatives across multiple projects, necessitating the development of change management strategies and plans.
- Takes the lead in formulating change impact assessments, communication strategies, and training plans, conducting research and content development to support financial projects and endeavors.
- Organizes and conducts Change Impact Workshops, analyzing change dynamics and presenting concise summaries.
- Oversees Training Needs Analysis, Training Strategy, and Plan development, with expertise in designing and creating training materials, particularly using Articulate 360.
- Demonstrates the ability to enhance change capabilities among people managers through collaborative interventions, training programs, mentoring, and coaching, culminating in the pervasive integration of a change-oriented mindset across the enterprise.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of the principles and concepts underpinning change management, providing advice on best practices for business transformation.
- Shapes the narrative shared with key stakeholders and the broader business community.
- Works closely with executive-level and critical project stakeholders, responsible for delivering executive briefings as necessary and effectively communicating changes within the organization.
- Proficiently prepares executives for change, communicates key messages, evaluates changes occurring across a project portfolio, and designs change management activities accordingly.
- Maps the dynamics of multiple changes within various business segments, regions, and stakeholder groups, identifying interdependencies and sequencing change management activities accordingly.
- Transforms project information and data into compelling visuals that align with project and initiative objectives.
- Excels under pressure and amidst complexity and ambiguity, adapting to changes in business priorities.
- Proficient in problem definition, concept evaluation, and providing recommendations and solutions.
- Diagnoses needs through diverse methods, such as focus groups, engagement data, interviews, and workshops.
- Demonstrates experience in stakeholder management, particularly in complex and sensitive programs, gaining credibility and influence with peers and leaders, thereby facilitating change through others.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation skills, with a proven ability to establish, maintain, and enhance relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Able to identify the overt and covert culture of the organization and its impact on change.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, coupled with a keen awareness of the project and program context and discipline. Proficient in planning, risk management, and dependency management.
- Proactively communicates with the Global Change Director and Platform Senior Director regarding change management needs on projects and provides updates on all change management activities.
- Designs and executes communication programs aimed at fostering employee engagement.
- Fosters collaboration among departments, including Finance, Digital & Technology, Marketing, Procurement, People/HR, and external vendors.
- Carries out additional duties as assigned.
To excel in this role, an individual must demonstrate proficiency in each essential duty. The following requirements represent the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Organisational Change, Change Management, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related field. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience in leading and managing large-scale change management initiatives and projects.
Certificates and Licenses
PROSCI certification or equivalent.
- Proficiency in comprehending, analyzing, and interpreting complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Skill in crafting reports, manuals, speeches, and articles with a distinct style.
- Proficiency in delivering effective and persuasive presentations on intricate subjects to internal and external audiences.
Requires knowledge of financial terms, concepts, and accounting principles, with the ability to comprehend and interpret complex financial transactions.
- The capability to understand the dynamics of multiple changes across various business segments, regions, and stakeholder groups, and to identify interdependencies across projects, sequencing change management activities accordingly.
- Proficiency in comprehending, analyzing, and interpreting complex financial information, transactions, and accounting principles.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, both independently and in a team. Requires robust analytical and quantitative skills.
Other Skills and Abilities
Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.). Experience with Smartsheet is an asset.
Scope of Responsibility
Decisions are made with an understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve defined results and meet deadlines. The incumbent is responsible for setting project deadlines and may impact co-workers and supervisors with errors in judgment.
07999 969 474