This new and growing PMO team are looking for an additional Senior PMO Analyst to join and play a key role as they embark on some exciting new programmes and projects over the next few years. You will be joining a multi-billion pound business, where you will be working across global and company-wide projects and programmes including Finance and HR system implementations, departmental process improvements and business focused projects.
Typical duties that you can expect will include:
- Overseeing and tracking project performance on a large scale
- Risk management
- Planning and supporting delivery
- Setting up infrastructure – planning, reporting, tracking, risk logs, etc
- Handling of multiple projects
- Partnering with a number of key stakeholders and senior management across several countries and departments
- Acting as a key point of contact up to senior exec level
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a senior position in a new team, with a view to take on further responsibility and team management if you wish. The team will be looking to grow and cater for further transformation work over the coming years. Previous experience of working within a large, complex organisation will likely make your transition smoother, although not a requirement.