Role: Data Analyst
Location: Remote – with travel to European sites
Contract: 6 Month Contract Outside IR35
Rate: £300 – £400 per day DOE
Are you an experienced Data Analyst that is looking to join a dynamic team on their Finance Transformation? I am partnered with an IT company seeking a skilled Data Analyst to join the Finance Transformation team and help us streamline processes, improve data accuracy, and support our global scalability goals.
- In this role, you will utilise your expertise in data analysis and business intelligence tools to contribute to our Revenue Assurance efforts.
- Utilising BI tools such as Looker to create queries, investigate data, and identify inaccuracies or incomplete information.
- Validating the integrity of existing billing and payments reports, ensuring accuracy for reconciliations conducted by the Finance team.
- Building new reports based on the requirements of senior stakeholders
- Proven experience as a data analyst, preferably within a financial context.
- Some financial knowledge, such as being a part-qualified accountant, to understand the implications of data discrepancies in billing and payments processes.
- Proficiency in using business intelligence tools, particularly Looker, to create queries and reports for data analysis.
This role will require travel to UK and Stockholm based on company requirements. Please only apply if you are happy to travel and have no visa restrictions.