If any of these candidates are of interest please get in touch via:
Change & Communications Lead
- Communications leader across with over twenty years’ experience across blue chip organisations
- Has led communications on multi-million pound change programmes including process outsourcing and SuccessFactors implementations
- Has demonstrable experience at creating teams and developing omni-channel communication strategies
- Adept at building and maintaining relationships with international stakeholders at all levels up to CxO and Executive Leadership
- Prince2 certified and MCIPR
Senior IT Programme Manager
- Ex Big-4 Consultant with 30+ years’ experience in IT and Transformation
- Demonstrable background leading and delivering technology led programmes
- Has delivered international programmes for global organisations whilst managing stakeholders at all levels
- Approachable delivery style and is Prince2, Agile and ITIL certified
- Available from mid July
Finance Transformation Manager – Immediately Available
- 6 years spent at EY New Zealand in Finance Transformation.
- Chartered Accountant with wide-ranging experience as a management consultant and external auditor.
- Large-scale public-sector reform and private sector transformation projects.
- Strong understanding of finance and wider organisational level systems and technology and the impact of changes to these on people, process, and systems within finance.
Senior Continuous Improvement Candidate – Immediately Available
- Exceptional Continuous Improvement / Lean Practitioner.
- A result-focused innovative leader with 24 years’ experience of leading People, Programmes, Projects, and Business departments.
- Transformation & change specialist who leads from the front to take ideas from concept through all the phases in the change lifecycle.
- 12 years transformation and change management experience improving business across multiple sectors including Insurance, Banking, Outsourcing and Manufacturing.
- Trained by McKinsey and OEE on Lean 5 Lens and Operating Model methodology.